Friday, October 24, 2014

Day 69 - #69

"In conflict it is better to be receptive
than aggressive, better to retreat a foot
than advance an inch.

This is called moving ahead without advancing,
capturing the enemy without attacking him.

There is no greater misfortune than
underestimating your opponent.
To underestimate your opponent is to
forsake your three treasures.

When opposing forces are engaged in conflict,
the one who fights with sorrow will triumph."

I'm never angry about what people think I'm angry about. Hence I always feel underestimated. I used to mourn my lack of potential in this world, but then I learned to hide in the shadow of His wings. Because I'm human, I'm still not always entirely comfortable there, but I will persevere until my tears have been wiped away forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment