Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Day 59 - #62

"Tao is the hidden secret source of all life.
Good men recognize that Tao provides for them
and therefore they esteem it.
Bad men don't recognize this, but the Tao
doesn't stop providing for them.

Beautiful words win some men honors;
good deeds buy others acclaim.
But the Tao values everyone, not just
those who excel.
What's the sense in discarding anyone?

Thus, on the day a new king is crowned
or powerful ministers installed,
while others rush forward with gifts and praises,
just be still and offer Tao.

Why have sages prized Tao for so long?
Because with Tao, he who seeks finds,
and he who has flaws is forgiven.
This is why it is the treasure of the world."

I sometimes forget to give thanks in all circumstances. I'm so busy trying to listen for God, I forget that He can hear me, too. Thus comes the invitation: Just be still. He is waiting.

I will find Him, because He's looking for me, too. If I only can remember that, I will feel loved forever, and no matter what. I truly am grateful for everything, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment