Saturday, April 14, 2018

Sixty

"The mystical techniques for achieving immortality are
revealed only to those who have dissolved all ties to
the gross worldly realm of duality, conflict, and
dogma.
As long as your shallow worldly ambitions exist, the
door will not open.

Devote yourself to living a virtuous, integrated,
selfless life.
Refine your energy from gross and heavy to subtle and
light.
Use the practices of the Integral Way to transform
your superficial worldly personality into a profound,
divine presence.

By going through each stage of development along the
Integral Way, you learn to value what is important
today in the subtle realm rather than what appears
desirable tomorrow in the worldly realm.

Then the mystical door will open, and you can join the
unruling rulers and uncreating creators of the vast
universe."

I learned early on in my life that I had to let go of everything. I understood that I was not in charge, but I often longed to be entrusted with more. The only problem was I didn't trust myself, and so I didn't figure others put much stock in me, either. It's taken me a long time to heal from all of that. I still do my best to let go, but I understand now that it's part of a process of finding what's best for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment