Friday, April 13, 2018

Fifty-Nine

"Greed for enlightenment and immortality is no
different than greed for material wealth.
It is self-centered and dualistic, and thus an obstacle to
true attainment.
Therefore these states are never achieved by this who
covet them; rather, they are the reward of the
virtuous.

If you wish to become a divine immortal angel, then
restore the angelic qualities of your being through
virtue and service.
This is the only way to gain the attention of the
immortals who teach the methods of energy
enhancement and integration that are necessary to
reach the divine realm.

These angelic teachers cannot be sought out; it is they
who seek out the student.
When you succeed in connecting your energy with the
divine realm through high awareness and the
practice of indiscriminating virtue, the
transmission of the ultimate subtle truths will
follow.
This is the path that all angels will take to the divine
realm."

Soon after my conversion, I was hungry. I collected "all the Catholic things," wanted to do all of them, and felt like a failure if I didn't. I still love them, and my Catholic faith, but eventually I realized that all God wanted was for me to be me. I'm still learning that that's actually enough, and that all I really have to do is trust Him to guide me to the things, places, moments and people who will shape me into the person He created. Sometimes I still disbelievingly say, "This is it?" instead of listening for where and to whom He calls me next. When I speak to Him, I can listen better. This is what I do here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment