Sunday, April 8, 2018

Fifty-Four

"In ancient times, various holistic sciences were
developed by highly evolved beings to enable their
own evolution and that of others.
These subtle arts were created through the linking of
individual minds with the universal mind.
They are still taught by traditional teachers to those
who display virtue and desire to assist others.

The student who seeks out and studies these teachings
furthers the evolution of mankind as well as her own
spiritual unfolding.
The student who ignores them hinders the
development of all beings."

I think everyone is born with a desire for great things--whether done or acquired, or both--inside them. I certainly was. Over time, I've learned to see and appreciate the greatness of small things, so that I can keep life simple and do what's necessary when necessary. This also allows me always to remain open to that which is greater than myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment