Sunday, April 29, 2018

Seventy-Two

"If you wish to gain merit and become one with the
divine, then develop your virtue and extend it to the
world.
Abandon fancy theologies and imaginary ideas and do
some ordinary daily work, such as healing.
Let go of all conflict and strife.
Practice unswerving kindness and unending patience.
Avoid following impulses and pursuing ambitions
which destroy the wholeness of your mind and
separate you from the Integral Way.
Neither become obsessed with circumstances nor
forego awareness of them.
To manage your mind, know that there is nothing,
and then relinquish all attachment to the
nothingness."

I still think of myself as a recovering teacher, which means healing has become my daily work. I am grateful that I can do that and still survive. Maybe someday I will really feel myself thriving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment