Monday, April 23, 2018

Sixty-Eight

"In angelic dual cultivation, one learns to follow the
Tao.
To approach the Tao, you will need all your sincerity,
for it is elusive, first revealing itself in form and
image, then dissolving into subtle, indefinable
essence.

Though it is uncreated itself, it creates all things.
Because it has no substance, it can enter into where
there is no space.
Exercising by returning to itself, winning victories by
remaining gentle and yielding, it is softer than
anything, and therefore it overcomes everything
hard.

What does this tell you about the benefit of non-action
and silence?"

Non-action and silence are two things I'm learning the great value of at this period of my life. It's taking me a lot to unlearn the "busy-ness" of my work and professional life. I really overextended myself last year and it's interesting to have an entirely different sort of challenge to look forward to as I continue to recuperate from that. I hope to take the wisdom from this stillness and apply it deeply and carefully to my next active growth period. 

No comments:

Post a Comment