Friday, April 20, 2018

Sixty-Six

"The first integration of yin and yang is the union of
seed and egg within the womb.
The second integration of yin and yang is the sexual
union of the mature male and female.
Both of these are concerned with flesh and blood, and
all that is conceived in this realm must one day
disintegrate and pass away.

It is only the third integration which gives birth to
something immortal.
In this integration, a highly evolved individual joins
the subtle inner energies of yin and yang under the
light of spiritual understanding.
Through the practices of the Integral Way he refines
his gross, heavy energy into something ethereal and
light.
This divine light has the capability of penetrating into
the mighty ocean of spiritual energy and complete
wisdom that is the Tao.

The new life created by the final integration is self-
aware yet without ego, capable of inhabiting a body
yet not attached to it, and guided by wisdom rather
than emotion.
Whole and virtuous, it can never die."

All I've ever wanted is to be whole and virtuous. I know I can accomplish neither on my own. Completing my journey out of isolation at last, I believe I am now closer than I have ever been, yet I still feel there is so much to do. That in itself is a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment