Friday, March 2, 2018

Seventeen

"Do not go about worshipping deities and religious
institutions as the source of the subtle truth.
To do so is to place intermediaries between yourself
and the divine, and to make of yourself a beggar
who looks outside for a treasure that is hidden
inside his own breast.

If you want to worship the Tao, first discover it in your
own heart.
Then your worship will be meaningful."

What I've called my intuitive journey for the year is really just my quest to discover the fullness of who God created me to be.

It's hard for me to imagine being fundamentally wrong in my self-concept, but I suppose such wrongness is not impossible when I have struggled so with my self-worth. I wear myself out looking for grace; here is my opportunity to create it.

No comments:

Post a Comment