Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Invocation

"Invocation becomes declaration;
Worship becomes recognition.
When blessings mature,
One glimpses the source."

I have learned that to rely solely on outward signs can be dangerous. One of the most valuable things I took away from the counseling I endured is that something outwardly suggested must sit well with me before I can rightly take it in and act upon it. It's taken me years to learn that just as important as the call from God is the response with which He endows me. Discovering and offering that dialog has been the greatest challenge of my life, but recognizing both sides has helped me grow in confidence.  I know now that in every situation, there must be an answer and an affirmation within me about how or if to respond. Not every response is necessary, or ordained by God, and so I listen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment