Saturday, August 13, 2016

Accuracy

"Make every move count.
Pick your target and hit it.
Perfect concentration means
Effortless flowing."

Lately I've been reflecting on the opportunities I may have missed. In my quest to fulfill others' expectations, I was not always so practical. I've never worked retail or food service or any of those other jobs that have helped people either pinch hit or discover unexpected career paths. I understand that I have talents, but I find myself lacking in skills. Those I am aware of, both talent and skill, I try to activate consciously day to day. I find myself gathering courage to learn new ones, in hopes that nothing further will be wasted. I believe I am where--and who--I am meant to be; I just know I haven't always had an accurate perception of either. It's a struggle to maintain both even now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment