Saturday, August 20, 2016

Homecoming

"Where was Tao while I was gone?
Wasn't I following it where I went?
Do you think that there are two?"

This year I have tried to focus on the things of home, making a beautiful and restful place for my marriage and my family. When I got pregnant, I felt right on track with this mindset. When the baby left me (and as I figured out that I was miscarrying, I commended its soul to to Jesus, so I hope they are watching over us now) I began to feel restless again, as I had so often before. How to be at home with such terrible pain? How to be at home while the family remains incomplete? I remind myself that what I perceive and experience now is but one part of a much greater and more purposeful whole. I continue my work and my walk toward Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment