Thursday, December 24, 2020

81. Within the Stream

 "Words will never bring

our children to a knowledge of the Tao.


We don't need to argue.

We don't need to teach.

We don't need to push.

We don't need to strive.


We only need to live

content within the Stream.


My words are over.

I wrote them for myself,

that I might hear them often enough

to begin to understand them.

And as I begin to understand them,

may I begin to live them.

If looking over my shoulder

has brought you some pleasure,

I am content."


I write to connect with myself and others. What I thought would be a single project/exercise several years ago has taken on a life of its own and seen me through two of my biggest life milestones to date. As I prepare for a third, I am already planning the next phase of this blog. Having things to look forward to is a blessing. Being able to share those things is a bigger one yet. I'm glad I'm still here, and still moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment