Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Master

"Deception occurs when you are divided,
Truth appears when you are whole.
Uniting male and female brings illumination,
The real master is a perfect light."

I try so hard to keep the politics off of here, and out of my life in general, discussion-wise, but today's thoughts on Tao and the Bible verse today just put me too much in mind of what's happening in America at the moment. Lincoln called it, and I would like to see my country fall. I want to see America accept a mantle of humility, and make a genuine effort to address and redress the wrongs of its history, and of its present. I have a home here because of genocide and slavery and greed. I do everything I know now to do so that the life I lead in that home perpetuates none of those. There is so much more I need to learn. I call upon the Master to help me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment