Thursday, August 21, 2014

Day 5 - #56

"Those who know don't talk.
Those who talk don't know.

Close your mouth.
Block the door.
Quiet your senses.
Blunt the sharpness.
Untie the tangles.
Soften the brightness.
Be one with the dust,
and enter the primal oneness.

One who has merged with Tao in this way
can't be courted,
can't be bought,
can't be harmed,
can't be honored,
can't be humiliated.
He is the treasure of the world."

So I was praying the other day, about my longing for a child. As I so often do. As I've been so scared to do. So ashamed.

Jesus came to me in his crown of thorns, as he often does. Bloody face, flooding eyes. He put His finger to my lips, His ear to my womb. Listen. Don't speak.

Then the risen Christ, white robe and all, clean--made new--arose from where I lay, from where His ear had been. Clean face, clean hair, smiling eyes. Rays of mercy from His hands, from my core.

No comments:

Post a Comment