Friday, December 2, 2016

Invisibility

"Invisibility is the best advantage.
But if forced to a confrontation,
Come out with all your skill."

I am at a time at work where all my skills and knowledge as a teacher are being severely taxed. I feel tapped out, and like what I've done in the past is no longer working, while what I try to do instead is ineffective as well. At a time when I was failing in my personal life--i.e., not where I wanted to be--I would just pray to disappear. Now I'm starting to feel that professionally as well. I'm doing everything I know how to do to wade through it gracefully, so that I can be comfortable with both my presence in one place, and my absence from another. I pray for an openness and a willingness to transition, in a spirit of hope and peace, with gratitude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment