Saturday, May 19, 2018

Seventy-Nine

"Those in future generations who study and practice the
truth of these teachings will be blessed.
They will acquire the subtle light of wisdom, the
mighty sword of clarity that cuts through all
obstruction, and the mystical pearl of
understanding that envelops the entire universe.
They will attain the insight necessary to perceive the
integral truth of the Tao.
Following this truth with unabashed sincerity, they
will become it: whole, courageous, indestructible,
unnameable."

I have indeed been blessed by my pursuit of the Tao over the years. Especially as I move so slowly toward the end of this part of the project, how much wisdom I have actually gleaned remains to be seen. I rather hope I won't be too aware of it, instead finding myself buoyed by the indestructible and unnameable at moments when I'm fractured and lack courage. The fact that I have reached such a point in life at all points to the indestructible and unnameable in its very pursuit of me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment