Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Seven

"The teachings of the Integral Way will go on as long as
there is a Tao and someone who wishes to embody
it;
What is painted in these scrolls today will appear in
different forms in many generations to come.

These things, however, will never change:
Those who wish to attain oneness must practice
undiscriminating virtue.
They must dissolve all ideas of duality: good and bad,
beautiful and ugly, high and low.
They will be obliged to abandon any mental bias born
of cultural or religious belief.
Indeed, they should hold their minds free of any
thought which interferes with their understanding
of the universe as a harmonious oneness.

The beginning of these practices is the beginning of
liberation."

At the beginning of this year I began to wonder if this is the time I will know true freedom. What I'm discovering is that I no longer have such a daunting sense of striving and struggle. Perhaps this is because I began my freedom journey long ago and I'm finally seeing some of the lessons of my travels, or the fruits of my own growth, or both. I want to share them and I hope they will be acceptable to others, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment