Thursday, May 24, 2018

Eighty-One

"With all this talking, what has been said?
The subtle truth can be pointed at with words, but it
can't be contained by them.

Take time to listen to what is said without words, to
obey the law too subtle to be written, to worship
the unnameable and to embrace the unformed.
Love your life.
Trust the Tao.
Make love with the invisible subtle origin of the
universe, and you will give yourself everything you
need.

You won't have to hide away forever in spiritual
retreats.
You can be a gentle, contemplative hermit right here
in the middle of everything, utterly unaffected,
thoroughly sustained and rewarded by your integral
practices.

Encouraging others, giving freely to all, awakening
and purifying the world with each movement and
action, you'll ascend to the divine realm in broad
daylight.

The breath of the Tao speaks, and those who are in
harmony with it hear quite clearly."

I am forcing myself to finish this on the day I found out my baby has died. There is nothing else for me to do right now, and I am relieved to be done. Of course, I had hoped to launch from this blog into a new and hopeful journey, but I guess the answer is, "Not now." I still wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment