Sunday, November 2, 2014

Day 78 - #32

"The primal eternal Tao is an unnameable
simplicity.
Though small, there is nothing under all of
heaven that can subjugate it.

If a leader abides by it, all beings are
naturally drawn to him.
Heaven and earth come together in harmony
and sweet rain falls everywhere.
People cooperate voluntarily, without
any instruction.

When this simplicity is divided, every thing
and not-thing needs a name.
Once there are names, the process of
distinction should stop.
To know when to stop is to be free from danger.

Tao in the world is like streams flowing
into the sea."

In the Catechism, it is written, "The desire for God is written in the human heart." Still, what a challenge it remains to pursue Him, much less find Him, in this broken world. I know I have been blessed many times over by Him working despite me and whatever I do. Slowly I've been learning to ask Him about His works, and how He intends to use me in them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment